Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Committee Focus: EPE Committee reviews policies for Group II exams
- Enforcement Beat: Be mindful of your credentials
- E3 by the numbers
- From the President: BPA is highly successful as an information exchange
- NCEES opens 2017 Surveying Education Award
- NCEES prepares for first computer-based PE exam
- HQ Update: Lower-volume CBT exams require different format and testing schedule
- Member board news, upcoming events, and outreach events
- Save the date for 2017 NCEES annual meeting
Download the April 2017 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.