Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the April 2015 issue (PDF).
- Model Law Montana: From Concept to Legislation
- Committee Focus: ACCA considers structural engineering regulation
- From the President: Task force gets discussion started on future of surveying
- 100 years of structural engineering licensure
- Headquarters Update: Emerging leaders to provide perspectives on licensure
- Enforcement Beat: Due process important even before charges filed
- Member Board Brief: Model Law change brings timing of PE exam into focus
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual meeting registration open online until July 6
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.