Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- NCEES sponsors project-based learning experience for students
- Enforcement Beat: Why are some boards apprehensive to consider ethical violations?
- NCEES preparing to select winners for 2023 Engineering and Surveying Education Awards
- Member Board Brief: NCEES provides tools to educate the public and policymakers
- Headquarters Update: State of the Council series continues to keep member boards informed
- Volunteer opportunities provide valuable experience
- From the President: NCEES leadership focuses on work to support the vision and mission
- Exam News: NCEES seeks metallurgical and materials engineers’ professional expertise and advice
- NCEES outreach and member board news
- NCEES annual report and Squared now available
Read the April issue (full screen view recommended).
Download the April issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.