Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Comity without concessions: A look at foreign credentials evaluations
- The President’s Message: Member Board administrators prove invaluable to fulfilling NCEES mission
- Headquarters Update: The next big project always seems bigger than the last
- ANSI approves surveyor standard
- Committee Focus: 2009–10 committees, task forces set agenda for Council action on licensure policies
- Enforcement Beat: NCEES encourages uniformity in CPC guidelines
- In Memorium: Walter LeFevre, Ph.D., P.E.
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.