Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Enforcement Beat: Education, outreach are key to effective enforcement
- Committees, task forces begin addressing Council issues for 2010–11
- How are we providing leadership continuity?
- Board of Directors approves exam item costs
- From the President: Thanks to professional engineers, surveyors who volunteer to write exams
- NCEES prepares for first administration of new Structural Engineering exam
- Headquarters Update: NCEES staff works to be good stewards of environment and Council resources
- Ontario removes citizenship, residency requirements for P.Eng.s
- New editions of PE exam study materials published
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.