Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- NCEES recognizes 2010 Engineering Award winners
- From the President: NCEES meets with EAC members to discuss engineering education
- Headquarters Update: NCEES plans for the unlikely to ensure business continuity
- From the Treasurer: NCEES continues to protect strong financial position
- Key changes ahead for NCEES exams
- Committees continue exam oversight in 2009–10
- Task force investigates ways to increase licensure of engineering faculty
- Enforcement Beat: Weighing the impact of criminal convictions on licensure
- NCEES updates FE exam white paper
- New NIEE movie stresses engineering ethics
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.