Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- NCEES past presidents to lead NAE technical session
- Committee Focus: Task force considers NCEES public outreach efforts
- Committee Focus: NCEES must encourage new member participation to develop its future leaders
- NCEES amends Credentials Evaluations policy to expand service
- From the President: Advancing licensure requires efforts of many
- Enforcement Beat: Protecting use of the term “engineer” continues to demand attention
- Headquarters Update: Promoting adoption of the Model Law is audacious but not impossible
- ANSI recognizes NCEES Model Law Structural Engineer standard
- NCEES judges emphasize surveying practices at Future City competition
- Proposed Bylaws amendments available for review
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES seeks engineer volunteers for FE standard-setting study
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.