Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the April 2015 issue (PDF).
- Enforcement Beat: Which direction does your moral compass point?
- Committee Focus: Model Law and Model Rules provide boards with a gold standard to follow
- Focus on learning from others at NCEES annual meeting
- From the President: Zone meetings lay the groundwork for actions in August
- Headquarters Update: AAES nears completion of engineering competeny model
- New Face of Engineering—College Edition nominees announced
- Member Board Brief: Are we clear?
- NCEES revises Engineering Education Standard
- Past President Krebs named Vermont Engineer of the Year
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- Save the date for 2015 NCEES annual meeting
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.