Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the April 2016 issue.
- Enforcement Beat: Enforcement—The Fourth E
- Committee Focus: EPE investigates support for professional practice exam
- From the President: So, what happens at the annual meeting?
- Member Board Brief: MBA Committee pens guidance for decoupling PE requirements
- Understanding UK’s Chartered Engineer status
- Headquarters Update: NCEES Emerging Engineers and Surveyors Group investigates ways to advance professions
- NCEES launches national surveying education award
- Wyoming making a world of difference with Engineers Week
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- Save the date for 2016 NCEES annual meeting
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.