Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the August 2014 issue (PDF).
- New CBT exams give opportunity to improve subject matter reports
- President–elect nominee and incoming vice presidents discuss vision for NCEES
- From the President: Focus on the basic questions of who, what, and where key to future of engineering and surveying
- Headquarters Update: Decoupling experience—An evolution of the model
- Enforcement Beat: Sharing critical information—The case for board compliance officers
- Member boards news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES launches mobile app for annual meeting
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.