Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- NCEES closes book on pencil-and-paper FE, FS
- From the President: Making progress on the year’s key goals
- National Engineers Week Foundation becomes DiscoverE
- NCEES prepares for DiscoverE Engineers Week
- Committee Focus: NCEES committees and task forces begin work on 2013–14 agenda
- Headquarters Update: The process of great leadership
- Enforcement Beat: Timing board investigations with litigation
- NCEES suspends exam administration in Egypt
- Upcoming events and member board news
- NCEES publishes 2013 Engineering Award Book, opens 2014 competition
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.