Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the December 2014 issue (PDF).
- Wyoming’s Ph.D. pathway to licensure: an 18-month update
- Committee Focus: NCEES committees and task forces begin work on 2014–15 agenda
- Board presidents, administrators to hold biennial meeting in Atlanta
- From the President: Beginning of term gives time to focus on past, present, and future
- Headquarters Update: Board of directors authorizes contribution to Engineers Without Borders-USA
- Enforcement Beat: Application experience highlights another use for Enforcement Exchange
- Member Board Brief: Rethinking outreach for computer-based testing
- Engineers Week 2015 challenges profession to engineer new horizons
- NCEES publishes 2014 Engineering Award Book, opens 2015 competition
- Exam News: Board of directors approves 2014–15 exam item costs
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES seeks mining and mineral processing engineers for online survey
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.