Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: Outreach important to build surveying profession
- Member Board Brief: Performance measurement improves customer service for Ohio board
- Zones prepare for 2013 interim meetings
- NCEES introduces online resource for new members
- Proposed Bylaws amendments available for review
- Headquarters Update: Volunteers are vital to organization’s success
- Board presidents and administrators meet for biennial assembly
- Exam News: One-year countdown begins for computer-based FE, FS exams
- Exam News: Several exam changes ahead for April 2013 administration
- Exam security is key component of exam integrity
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- New Speaker’s Kit takes licensure message to the public
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.