Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the February 2015 issue (PDF).
- It’s time to take a fresh look at state definitions of surveying
- Zones prepare for 2015 interim meetings
- NCEES celebrating Surveyors Week with #PSnoboundaries
- From the President: Additional education initiative is not dead; it’s a work in progress
- Enforcement Beat: Deception: It’s what they say—and don’t say—that matters
- New exam development engineers join NCEES team
- Member Board Brief: MBAs work to find solutions for reporting CPC requirements across state lines
- NCEES funding available for first-time attendees to annual meeting
- Lessons from the first year of computer-based testing
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- Latest NCEES publications tell story of 2013–14
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.