Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the February 2016 issue (PDF).
- Software update offers improved experience and expanded service
- Zones prepare for 2016 interim meetings
- Committee Focus: NCEES needs new perspectives to keep growing
- From the President: Understanding history key to productive debate
- Headquarters Update: Providing oversight for NCEES finances
- MB Brief: We all must do our part to welcome new MBAs
- Enforcement Beat: CBT reduces exam invalidations
- NCEES hosts forum to strengthen future of surveying profession
- Recruiting for the profession: Recognizing FE, FS achievement
- NCEES funding available for first-time attendees to annual meeting
- Upcoming events, member board news, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual report and Squared now available
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.