Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Social networking gives licensing boards new communication outlets
- From the President: Council prepares for successful annual meeting
- Committee Focus: Strengthening degree requirements for surveying licensure important for public protection
- Headquarters Update: Looking to the past gives insight on today’s issues
- Enforcement Beat: Licensing laws need active enforcement program to effectively protect public
- National Engineers Week Foundation expands New Faces of Engineering program
- Member board news and upcoming events
- Register for the NCEES annual meeting by July 15
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.