Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Assessing deficiencies in credentials evaluations is not black and white
- Recent webinars put CBT in the spotlight
- New developments in aftermath of Deepwater Horizon disaster emphasize role of licensure in ethical engineering practice
- Enforcement Beat: Honesty is the essential element of public trust
- Headquarters Update: New technology, communication outlets help NCEES advance licensure
- NCEES introducing new PE exam in software engineering
- NCEES moving administration date, updating specifications for PE Industrial exam
- NCEES emeritus member voted 2012-13 ABET president-elect
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- Register for the NCEES annual meeting by July 13
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.