Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Enforcement Beat—It’s time to rethink remote supervision
- From the President—Zone meetings outline road map for annual meeting and beyond
- Committee Focus—Fleshing out the clearinghouse: an NCEES Education Registry
- Committee Focus—Task force studies licensure exemptions
- Ontario repeals industrial exemption
- Member Board Brief—Experience with foreign comity applications yields lessons learned
- Headquarters Update—Organizational changes address shifting needs
- Remembering Past President Donald Hiatte
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual meeting registration open online until July 12
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.