Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the June 2016 issue.
- Committee Focus: Task force studies impact of emerging technologies on regulating engineering and surveying
- Member Board Brief: Mobility doesn’t mean what you think it means
- From the President: Does licensure really matter?
- Exam News: NCEES prepares for first computer-based PS exam
- Enforcement Beat: CPC audits highlight issues for out-of-state professionals
- NCEES seeks environmental engineers’professional expertise and advice
- Headquarters Update: Leadership in NCEES—Are you up for the task?
- Upcoming events, member board news, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual meeting registration open online until July 8
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.