Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the October 2013 issue (PDF).
- From the President: Focus on the who, what, and where of engineering and surveying
- Annual meeting delegates debate the issues
- Ontario government abandons repeal of industrial exemption
- Headquarters Update: NCEES making last efforts to complete move to CBT
- Enforcement Beat: Expert witness testimony in regulatory cases
- Member Board Brief: A 20-year perspective shows our advances and yields lessons for today
- Nominations open for NCEES service awards
- David Johnston to receive Construction Institute of ASCE Roebling Award
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES installs 2013–14 board of directors
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.