Licensure Exchange April 2008
Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Licensure Exchange April 2008 (PDF)
- Nebraska legislature considers bill to implement bachelor’s plus 30
- UPLG, Bachelor’s Plus 30 Task Force propose revisions to additional education requirements
- Headquarters Update: Council celebrates National Engineers Week
- The President’s Message: Ahead of zone meetings, several issues merit close attention
- The President-Elect’s Message: Licensure boards have role to play in efficiency code enforcement
- Fire protection engineers assist high school teachers while promoting profession
- Proposed Alabama legislation creates rural sureyor category for unlicensed practitioners
- Message from the director of the Center for Professional Engineering Education Services
- Georgia claims a sliver of the Tennessee River
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.