Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Four-year degree becoming the standard for surveying licensure
- Enforcement Beat: Get to know Enforcement Exchange
- From the President: Moving toward a more uniform licensure process
- Headquarters Update: ANSI standards give NCEES another path for public protection
- CBT Task Force recommends move to computer-based testing for FE and FS exams
- Krebs appointed to Vermon General Assembly
- Task force explores alternatives to “master’s or equivalent” requirement for engineering licensure
- Task force recommends best practices for evaluating licensure applications
- UPLG Committee proposes adding resident professional requirement to Model Law
- My NCEES tailors online experience for NCEES audiences
- NCEES judges emphasize surveying practices at Future City Competition
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.