Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Member Board Brief: Small changes may lead to big gains in initial licensure and license portability
- DiscoverE outreach brings different ways to serve engineering and surveying professions
- From the President: Working together to protect the public
- NCEES and EWB-USA working to increase licensure through partnered campaign
- Enforcement Beat: Don’t be afraid to dig deeper and ask tough questions
- HQ Update: Upcoming meetings offer opportunities for exchange of ideas
- NCEES preparing to select winners for 2019 Engineering and Surveying Education awards
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES annual report and Squared now available
Download the April 2019 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.