Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- New survey: Consumers concerned about rush to eliminate professional licensing
- From the President: NCEES responds to COVID-19
- Enforcement Beat: Considering the rules of professional conduct during board investigations
- HQ Update: Advocacy Resources provide new ARPL tools for member boards
- Licensed civil engineers’ professional expertise and advice needed for NCEES study
- Member Board Brief: MBA Committee develops mentorship plan for new administrators
- Moments in NCEES history
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES annual report and Squared now available
Download the April 2020 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.