Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: Recent events emphasize need for competent, ethical practice
- Latest NCEES publication celebrates professional engineering in the classroom
- Headquarters Update: IEA meeting brings focus to engineering education qualifications used across the globe
- FE Other Disciplines module: not the easy option
- April 2010 exam pass rates
- Council to elect president-elect and induct new zone vice presidents at Annual Meeting
- Enforcement Beat: Setting approximate corners puts short-term client satisfaction above long-term public protection
- Professional engineers provide the needed link between industry and public welfare
- NCEES dedicates funding to surveying promotional campaign
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.