Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: Ethics are key part of mission to safeguard public
- HQ Update: Coming to the end of an unexpected career path
- Officer Q&A: Nominee for president-elect and incoming vice presidents discuss vision for NCEES
- Member Board Brief: Annual meeting professional development for MBAs brings focus on enforcement
- Enforcement Beat: Enforcement—Another tool in the struggle against threats to licensure
- N.C. State University wins 2018 NCEES Engineering Education Award
- University of Akron receives NCEES Surveying Education Award $25,000 grand prize
- Getting to know the annual meeting consent agenda
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES app returns to help users navigate annual meeting
Download the August 2018 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.