Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Moving the mobility conversation from “Why we can’t” to “how can we”
- New renewal requirement assesses knowledge of California engineering and surveying practice laws and regulations
- Committee Focus: Education Committee addresses practice-oriented pathway for PS 35
- From the President: NCEES leadership continues member board visits
- Mamola represents NCEES at United Nations
- HQ Update: What is “equivalent” in “ABET or equivalent?”
- NCEES introduces online outreach fulfillment system
- What is a significant structure?: A look at different S.E. licensing systems
- Member board news, upcoming events, and outreach events
- NCEES annual meeting registration open online until July 7
Download the June 2017 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.