Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- HQ Update: New headquarters will usher NCEES into a new century
- From the President—Member board visitation program: A win-win for NCEES and boards
- Committee Focus: Task force studies restructuring of PS exam
- Enforcement Beat: Can your board regulate “engineers”? Maybe not.
- Committee Focus: ACCA considers proxy voting for NCEES meetings
- Engineering Change Lab takes unique approach to address future of engineering
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual meeting registration opens online
Download the June 2019 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.