Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Headquarters Update: NCEES moving ahead with COVID-19 response and headquarters relocation
- From the President: NCEES leadership responds to criticism over efforts to support surveying licensure
- Member Board Brief: Emerging technologies shape the future of regulating engineering licensure
- Committee Focus: NCEES considers equivalency of degree programs from Washington Accord signatories
- Enforcement Beat: Preparation is key for expert witness testimony
- Moments in NCEES history
- Member board news and upcoming events
- Remembering Past President Albert Kersich
Download the June 2020 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.