Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: NCEES addresses licensure exemptions, professional ethics
- New NCEES Speakers Kits now available
- NCEES maintains strong financial position in 2010–11
- Board sets replacement cost for SE exam items
- Headquarters Update: NCEES moving forward with computer-based testing
- Enforcement Beat: Engineering in energy savings performance contracting and building commissioning
- Committee Focus: ACCA evaluates licensing exemptions’ impact on public welfare
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES reaccredited as ANSI standards developer
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.