Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: The engineering world is getting smaller
- University of New Mexico wins 2011 NCEES Engineering Award
- Q&A: Nominees for president-elect, treasurer and incoming VPs discuss vision for NCEES
- Headquarters Update: History of Council finances demonstrates importance of planning for the future
- Enforcement Beat: Does forensic engineering require licensure?
- NCEES wraps up first 16-hour Structural Engineering exam administration
- Exam Update: April 2011 pass rates
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES uses My NCEES web portal to keep boards informed during CBT transition
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.