Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
Download the December 2015 issue (PDF).
- From the President—The fundamentals exam: Reaching a new normal
- Volunteers needed to judge Future City regionals
- Enforcement Beat—Land surveying vs. engineering measurements: When do measurements become a survey?
- Committee Focus: NCEES committees and task forces begin work on 2015–16 agenda
- NCEES publishes history of the organization
- Member Board Brief: MBAs focus on best practices
- Take the pledge and join Global Day
- Service to member boards is at the center of staff activities
- Remembering past presidents Stivers and Taylor
- NCEES expands testing windows for CBT exams
- Member board news and upcoming events
- NCEES publishes 2015 Engineering Award Book, opens 2016 competition
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.