Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- From the President: Managing change is our ongoing charge
- Annual Meeting generates important debate and decisions
- Headquarters Update: Council decisions define activity for coming year
- D.C. National Mall to host first USA Science and Engineering Festival
- Nominations open for NCEES service awards
- NCEES urges P.E. seals for crane foundation designs
- FE, FS exams begin gradual move to computer-based format
- Enforcement Beat: In combating unlicensed practice, boards should put NCEES tools to use
- NCEES installs 2010–11 Board of Directors
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.