October 2022 PE Structural exam administration
Registration for the PE Structural exam administration will open June 13, 2022, and close August 25, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. EDT. The exam will be administered at select locations throughout the United States. Locations are based on the number of structural examinees that previously tested near these locations. NCEES will monitor these locations to determine if additional or different locations are required for future PE Structural exam administrations. During registration, register with the state you wish to be licensed in and then select the location where you plan to take the exam. You may take the exam in any location listed below.
If requesting accommodations, all requests, appeals, and supporting documentation must be received by 3:00 p.m. EDT on August 25, 2022.
- Anchorage, AK
- Pomona, CA
- Denver, CO
- Hartford, CT
- Lakeland, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Honolulu, HI
- Chicago, IL
- Topeka, KS
- Minneapolis, MN
- Lincoln, NE
- Reno, NV
- Houston, TX
- Salt Lake City Area, UT
- Richmond, VA
- Puyallup, WA
Thursday, October 20, 2022
PE Structural Vertical
Friday, October 21, 2022
PE Structural Lateral
October 2022 exam site procedures regarding COVID-19
To help ensure the health, safety, and welfare of examinees and proctoring teams, NCEES is implementing the following measures for the October 2022 PE Structural exam administration. Examinees who enter the exam site must follow these guidelines on exam day.
- Examinees will be seated alone and properly distanced from other tables.
- Examinees and proctors will not be required to wear face masks while seated alone at their tables. However, masks must be worn at all other times. This is required at all exam sites including locations with no local or state face mask mandates. Face shields may not be used as a substitute for face masks but may be worn in addition to face masks. Face coverings must be removed for proper identification when instructed by a proctor. Proctors may visually inspect face coverings.
- Examinees must practice social distancing at all times.
- Examinees will be allowed to have hand sanitizer and wipes, extra face coverings, and disposable gloves in the exam room; they must be placed on the floor during the exam.
- Examinees understand that they will be dismissed from the exam and their exam scores will be invalidated if they do not adhere to the COVID-19 safety requirements.
NCEES will not require a signed form or ask about an examinee’s health and well-being on exam day. However, people who are sick or suspect they are sick should not enter the exam site. Refer to the Centers for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for guidance on exposure and quarantining.