FE Ambassadors serve as on-campus representatives with the purpose of engaging fellow engineering students through activities such as engineering society student chapter meetings and events, licensure presentations, on-campus advertising, and social media.
NCEES has partnered with the following schools to provide FE Ambassadors for the 2023–24 academic year—Clemson University, Kennesaw State University, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, and University of North Carolina–Charlotte. Meet the 2023–24 FE ambassadors.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- Class standing as a senior or graduate student for the upcoming academic year
- Will be enrolled on-campus for both fall and spring academic terms
- Intend to take the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam or have taken and passed the FE exam
- Available for training sessions throughout the academic year