- What is MyNCEES?
MyNCEES is an integrated system that allows customers to access all NCEES services through one account. Your MyNCEES account allows you to maintain all of your licensure-related information in one place.
- What information will my account include?
Your MyNCEES account will include information that is typically required to apply for and maintain licensure in the United States. This includes information related to your exams, education, experience, and continuing professional competency (CPC) credits.
- Can I transmit information from my account to a state licensing board?
- What services can I access through my account?
- How do I know if I already have an existing MyNCEES account?
Anyone who registered for an NCEES exam from October 2010 to the present has an existing MyNCEES account. Use your existing login information to access your account.
- I can't remember my login information. Can I just create a new account?
No. Duplicate accounts will be locked and you will not be able to access the system. Follow the onscreen prompts to retrieve your username or password. If you no longer have access to the email or phone number associated with your account, contact NCEES Client Servces to update your information.