Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- DiscoverE Engineers Week 2018 inspires wonder and enthusiasm for engineering
- Committee Focus: BIM and multiple professionals working simultaneously on design plans
- Member Board Brief: Looking forward as we look back
- Enforcement Beat: Ethics refreshers ensure high standard of practice
- NCEES preparing to select winners for 2018 Engineering and Surveying Education awards
- HQ Update: Changes are in the air
- From the President: Release of conversion timetable charts course for PE exams’ move to computer-based testing
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES notices
- NCEES annual report and Squared now available
Download the April 2018 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.