Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Committee Focus: UPLG maintains model documents to help boards safeguard public
- Committee Focus: ACCA considers role of emeritus members
- From the President: Council continues to focus on cooperation among licensing boards
- Enforcement Beat: Investigative procedures—It’s in there
- Member Board Brief: MBA Committee addresses charges for 2017–18
- HQ Update: Potential changes to NCEES facility
- Exam News: NCEES seeks volunteers for FE and FS content reviews
- Member board news, upcoming events, and NCEES outreach
- NCEES annual meeting registration open online until July.
Download the June 2018 issue (PDF).
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.