The Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam tests for a minimum level of competency in a particular engineering discipline. It is designed for engineers who have gained a minimum of four years’ post-college work experience in their chosen engineering discipline.
For exam-specific information, select your engineering discipline.
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Computer
- Fire Protection
- Industrial and Systems
- Metallurgical and Materials
- Mining and Mineral Processing
- Naval Architecture and Marine
- Nuclear (with codes and standards for the 2019 exam)
- Update on April 2019 exam results
All results from the April 2019 pencil-and-paper PE exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. Most exam results ...
- NCEES seeks nuclear engineers’ professional expertise and advice
NCEES seeks nuclear engineers’ professional expertise and advice. NCEES is currently seeking licensed nuclear engineers to participate in a professional ...