Read the latest issue of Licensure Exchange, the NCEES publication dedicated to opinions and ideas regarding the licensure of engineers and surveyors.
- Women’s colleges create new paths to the engineering profession
- Texas Board reaches out to the next generation of engineers
- NCEES to unveil new Engineering Award for college programs
- The President’s Message: Council moves forward with bachelor’s plus 30 implementation
- Headquarters Update: Center continues to improve Member Board services with new evaluators, office space
- Exam reminders for 2008
- October 2007 exam pass rates
- South Carolina, Colonial States Boards debut licensure exams for emerging surveying disciplines
- Centuries-old maps go online in Vermont, Minnesota
- Reader’s Forum: Newly licensed engineer relates importance of taking the FE in college
- NCEES to hold exam administration forum in February
Browse the Licensure Exchange archives.